Hello there everyone!!
I know, it has been a while since I posted, but I think when I explain what’s been going on you will understand.
So in the past few weeks I have:
- Married to the love of my life, Tyler Russell
- Graduated college Summa Cum Laude with full University Honors with my BFA in Acting
- Went on a short beautiful honeymoon in Door County (yes, I did buy everything that had “cherry” on it)
- My husband shipped out to Basic Training for the army, where he will be for the next ten weeks. I am so incredibly proud of him for taking on this new challenge and for supporting our family.
- I started a new job serving at the Kishwaukee Country Club.
- I was promoted to the Student Manager at the Housing and Residential Services Office on campus at NIU.
- I was offered an understudy position for “Madame” in the upcoming production of The Maids at The Artistic Home in Chicago.
So yeah, it’s been just a little hectic over here. However, being busy is helping distract from the fact that I have no contact with my sweet husband, so I can’t really complain. Even though I’m rocking out on my own, I’m very happy and grateful for the opportunities I have been given over the past few weeks. Before, I thought this post-grad summer was going to feel like limbo, with me simply waiting until Tyler finishes training so we can move to wherever he is stationed. However, I believe it is shaping up to be something quite exciting.
Below you will find a link to The Artistic Home’s website which has all the information on The Maids. If I happen to be called in to perform, I will definitely be posting here as well as on social media to let everyone know.
Thanks for stopping!!
Check out The Maids here: